Pandas Tama Update Season 1 Episode 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
*theme song plays*

Welcome, to “Pandas Tama Update”, today we get an update on my current tama. Gen 3 just got married, we come out with a new tama, not any twins. Appearance: small light pink blob with a heart on top. Name: Angeltchi (or Angel) Gen 3 married using TAMAGOTCHI ON. Type: garden tama. Wallpaper: Kawaii Bedroom. Gen: 4. Age: 0Y/0. Money: 7210. Family picture: (unable to upload photo :(

*theme song plays again*

Well, Pandas Tama Update has come to an end. See you in episode 2 season 1!                        
200.gif

Hi there @PandaCatQueen01! Unfortunately, the News and Announcements section, as its description states, is for official Tamagotchi news and official TamaTalk news - it's not for users' news about their personal Tamagotchis. I've moved this to the What's On Your Mind? section, accordingly.

However, if you would prefer to use this thread as a Tamagotchi log (basically, a Tamagotchi diary), I could move it to the Tamagotchi Logs section instead - please let me know. :)

Latest posts

Back