I need help, my tamagotchi isn't evolving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrownMountain

Reaction score
My generation 2 tamagotchi isn't evolving and its age 27 due to it not evolving to teen and its still a toddler, its weight is 16 lb and its discipline is over 7 and its hunger and happiness is full so i need help 

Have you change the clock to sleeping time to awake time? Cause i believe when Tamatchi evolve into my first Mametchi  on the P1, it was about 8 years old

I think for the Vintage or Original Programming, they evolve in 6 days. Might just be glitched, so it's not evolving.

I think your Tama doesn't wanna grow up. It wants to be a toys r us kid forever.   :blink:

My generation 2 tamagotchi isn't evolving and its age 27 due to it not evolving to teen and its still a toddler, its weight is 16 lb and its discipline is over 7 and its hunger and happiness is full so i need help
I have the same problem as u mine is only 2 years but it's been chillen at its toddler stage for a while is happy/hunger is full and so is its discipline ☹️ *I might be over reacting*

Here are reasons your tamagotchi is not evolving:

1. Your overfeeding it or underfeeding it
2. You probably play with it a lot
3. You might not give it that much attention when it beeps
4. Your over weighing it

I hope this helped! happy2:angry::furawatch:

Latest posts

Back