reset glitch (v4)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc

Reaction score
Hello,

I bought a tamagotchi (v4) a few days ago, and he ran out of battery yesterday. When I changed the battery, I selected "download" so he was there, and all his stats were still like before. But I lost all my money and items. He grew as an adult today and he's lovely but I've noticed that it says he is only 2 years old, while he was born on 30/04.

I did a little researches but I found nothing about this bug, does it happen often, and can I do something about it? And do you think my tamagotchi will age normally for the next days? 

Thank you for your help! 

Hello there and welcome to TamaTalk! :)  

The age doesn't sync with their growth stage, meaning when they grow up it will take some time to age. Regarding the money and the stuff, I never really heard about this, there’s a possibility that when it reset it didn’t save anything before that’s why everything was gone. 

Thank you! :)  

And I don't know if it is possible to answer, but do you think that it could be a problem with my tamagotchi and there is a risk that it happens again when I have to change the battery later?

Latest posts

Back