olde teen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KamGotchTama

Reaction score
I’ve been getting back into my old v4. I ended up buying a gen2 mini since all of the connections are expensive on ebay. I hatched it for the first time around the same time my v4 had a new baby. The v4 gotchi is an adult now and the gen2 mini has been stuck on the teen stage for days. I did try pausing the mini and messed with the clock in the beginning, but 8 years seems like too old for a teen gotchi. 

Has anyone else had similar problems with the reboot models? 

(actually is the pink blue tamagotchi shown a mini?) or is this just the normal size?

6B61BA20-F282-4ED8-BDC8-DE09ABE20656.jpeg

4EAEE613-A833-4D99-98FD-A7BEEAAFDE3A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They might have a code mistake. Try reseting. If that does not work send it back to the company you got it from, or call Bandai. 

That's a P2 re-release, not a Mini. According to the Tama wiki for the originals (https://tamagotchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_(1996_Pet)), it states: 'It will evolve into a teen at the age of 3, and into an adult by the age of 6.' Yours being age 8 and not an adult yet is quite weird. Have you kept it on pause for an accumulated time of 2 days you reckon? It will need to catch up and make up for the paused time if so.

Latest posts

Back