HELP: Does the punitapi chan tamagotchi come in english??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely not. It's just a Japanese toy and things have to get really, really popular to get localized. Also, it's not a Tamagotchi. "Virtual pet" is the generic term from Tamagotchi-like device but based on this review it sounds like it's just a game as opposed to an animal simulation. Somebody did make an English guide for the Punitapi Chan so with that you should be able to actually use it.

um, only one japan tama has a english patch, but, the old ones dont
Did you read my post? In that I mention that the Punitapi Chan is not a Tamagotchi and I also link to resources which prove it does not play like a Tamagotchi. I'm pointing this out because TAMA.GRL who started this thread was misinformed that the Punitapi Chan was a specific Tamagotchi virtual pet instead of just a virtual pet and continuing to talk about Tamagotchis could lead to further confusion.

I've seen some of your posts, @Kikichi_Star, around the forum and I appreciate that you are trying to help other users. I also like helping other users with their tamas and virtual pets, I've been doing it for a long time, and I thought I'd give you some tips to be even more helpful. I've noticed allot of your posts repeat information posted earlier in the topic (post thread) or give answers when the topic is already answered. It is better to post new information in topics so please remember to read over other people's posts in the thread before you post. That way, you can see what information has already been said so you can give only new information. I also have to remember to do this to not give old information. TamaTalk is a forum which means every single thread and every single post is a single conversation. If the problem has been solved, it is better to not post unless you can give new information.

In some of your other posts, you sound unsure about the information you're giving or what the problem is. If you're not sure how to help someone, try to find more information elsewhere. You can search the forums to see if the same question is answered in an older topic - there's a lot of useful Vpet information on TamaTalk - or try googling questions to find information. If someone is asking a question about a specific virtual pet, you could try to find more information on that version by searching for it in either place (the Tamagotchi Wiki is great for this) and you might just find your answer. If you still are unsure of how to solve someone's problem, it is better to wait until you find a solution or even leave the question for someone else to respond to. Even with all of my years of experience with virtual pets, there are some questions I can't answer and often someone else pops up with the perfect information. That's the beauty of the internet's accessibility.

Latest posts

Back