Hello Kitty Glich?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kikichi_Star

Reaction score
This Easter i got a hello kitty tamagotchi. After a month or two, some thing weird happend. Every time a event happend like cleaning or hatching, When it happend on cleaning, I reset. THEN IT GOT TRAPPED ON HATCHING!!!! It might be a battery glitch but, THE START UP NOISE PLAYED AT NIGHT!!! At about 5 or 4 am, the noise played too LONG got CORRUPTED SOUNDING. You dont know how it sounded? This is what it did. DO DO Doo DO DoOO DOO DOOo!!!! IT GOT SOO ANOYING!! 

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
It could also be that some of the case screws might need tightening - there was an issue with the similar Pac-Man Tamagotchi where some units were shipped out with the screws too loose, which led to some folks encountering constant resetting.

I replaced the batterys, but, what if it happens again? 

UPDATE! Every time i rebirth it, the song is lower than before. 

Also, When i press the buttons, it does a press twice. Even if it is a light press. How can i fix it? Will it damage it? Will it cause more gliches? I think i need to send it back......

You've already been advised as to what to do if it wasn't the batteries: Tighten all the screws that you can see. Don't force it and cause damage to the screws, just carefully and gently apply a bit of pressure and see if they will turn a tiny bit further.

Occasionally the case screws are not tightened properly at the factory, and this can cause unintended behaviour because the device isn't fitting together like it was designed to.

If you're not confident with this, then by all means send it back, but trying to tighten a few screws isn't a tricky procedure. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened because the wires are not working. Please fix the wires before it can work.

Latest posts

Back