Sign in to follow this  
TamaHog

what would you say is the funnest thing in the OG tamagotchi?

favorite stuff to do with your tama  

3 members have voted

1. 1. whats your favorite thing to do with your tamagotchi?

• feeding it something
    • playing games with it

Posted (edited)

i'd say its the character game. but what are your thoughts? do you have any fun memories with your tama?

Edited by TamaHog
  • Like 2

One of my favourite moments was the result of an accidental care-mistake during a (non-remake) Gen 1 run a few years ago - I ended up unexpectedly getting Tarakotchi and found him very amusing because his animations have a lot of personality. He ended up becoming my favourite Tamagotchi character because of that! :tarakotchi:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Penguin-keeper said:

One of my favourite moments was the result of an accidental care-mistake during a (non-remake) Gen 1 run a few years ago - I ended up unexpectedly getting Tarakotchi and found him very amusing because his animations have a lot of personality. He ended up becoming my favourite Tamagotchi character because of that! :tarakotchi:

who knew a care mistake resulted in a happy accident. :D guess bob ross knows how to be a good tama-dad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like feeding and cleaning the poops and putting them to sleep. Honestly I hate the character game because it's random and I lose all the time and it frustrates me. The number game from P2 is much better.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, KuchipatchiPod said:

I like feeding and cleaning the poops and putting them to sleep. Honestly I hate the character game because it's random and I lose all the time and it frustrates me. The number game from P2 is much better.

Agreed. The random game frustrated me to no end. The P2's game is superior as it's possible to strategize a win.

Buuuuut I like seeing the animations of the characters. Sometimes they make funny faces and such, which is top tier when taken out of context in a picture(case in point, my profile pic although not a P1).

• Haha 2

For me the best bit is discovering their evolutionary trees, I'm currently trying to find Moll and Lora on the Mothra and I'm having a blast

• Like 1

For me? Honestly, I love having around a little guy, a companion to go with you on your hip (or neck, or wherever you keep them). Everything else is secondary to having a little friend around.

• Like 2