I used to think the forums was most hopping back in the early days of the site but what suprised me was the most online date. It was only a couple years ago! 

I looked it up and it seems to only be a couple days after the US release of the On. Do you think we might be able to beat that old number when the pix is released? 

I think it's unusual that a day nearly midweek was the so many people visited, too. I wonder why, were there shipping delays(released on a Sunday, no mail delivery in the states and then inefficient shipping) or something along those lines?

Idk, I'm a little bummed out I wasn't here that day to experience what I can only imagine was a posting whirlwind from so many members with new tamas, but I think it's fun to theorize about what was going on. :P

Screenshot_20210530-141814_Ecosia.jpg

Omg Tamatalk was jumpinnnn back then it was so fun! I joined when Tamatalk was at its peak and so many people were always online. I still log in to this day like once or twice a year. Those were the best days ever

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KeroPyontchi said:

Omg Tamatalk was jumpinnnn back then it was so fun! I joined when Tamatalk was at its peak and so many people were always online. I still log in to this day like once or twice a year. Those were the best days ever

Oooh, what were some highlights from 2019 then? 🤩 I was on here back approximately around 2006-2008, so I'm willing to bet it was an entirely different scene.

I try to pop in at least once a day now that I'm back on here, but at minimum I'm on here once a week. It helps a lot that it seems like more adults are on here these days than when I was a tween/teen. More space for mature tama talks. :lol: