Question on Pocket Puppy (anyone played this before?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shizuma

Reaction score
Hey There!

I recently got a retro virtual pet called "Pocket Puppy", wondering anyone played this before?

There's a status I have no idea to figure out how to fix and not sure sure what it means? (Please see attached picture)

Thanks!20210603_114633.jpg

my brother had one very similar to that, he had the pocket kitty! i dont think there's much info on them bc last i remember he said they arent really documented well... i believe that screen might be the death screen? If so, i think all you can do is just reset it. I remember my brother's pocket kitty was kind of glitchy and never wanted to restart properly though. Not sure how much of a help I can be since I'm not the one who actually owned it, but I hope you can fix your problem eventually! Its really cool to see someone else own this same kind of obscure virtual pet

From the looks of it (and as far as I know), the Pocket Puppy is clone of the Nano Puppy, so it might be worth looking up instructions for that pet - hopefully they'll shed some light!

Thank you so much  guys for your replies!

@PurplePyonkotchi00! So cool to know someone had a similar one as it's such an uncommon one! With all the variety of vpets / cell phone games now, I found these retro ones really grows in me so it's nice to find this active forum! Thanks for your suggestions and indeed I find mine it's kind of glitchy too as it just reset it's own overnight! (or may be it died). I'll see how my next round goes! Fun part of these vpets! 😉

@Penguin-keeper Thanks for the info.! I was able to come across a lot of vpet puppies that looks like mine using your info.! thank you! 

Latest posts

Back