Tamagotchi ON Front Shell

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinnamonchi

Reaction score
Hello! May I ask if any of you have broken Tamagotchi ONs, and if you’d be willing to sell it? My daughter’s Tamagotchi ON’s front shell got warp really badly, that she is now using it without a front shell. The faceplate is taped to the back shell so it stays in place and she can still use the Tamagotchi. So now I am in search of Tamagotchi ON shells or broken ones so I can use the front shell of the broken one. If you guys could help me out and point me to the right direction, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks for your time!

That’s unfortunate. I suggest you follow Facebook groups they tend to have lots of members who might actually offer front shells. 
Click here so you can join the Facebook group I’m referring to. :)  

That’s unfortunate. I suggest you follow Facebook groups they tend to have lots of members who might actually offer front shells. 
Click here so you can join the Facebook group I’m referring to. :)  
The thing about FB groups is that they deny new accounts. I deleted my FB account almost 2 years ago, and there’s no getting it back. If I made an account (which I did before when I was in search of an old Tamagotchi version), I would just get denied again. Thank you for the suggestion, though! I appreciate it!

You may wish to check eBay or similar, or, if the warping of the shell occurred with normal use within warranty and not due to damage, contact Bandai about the problem. Unfortunately we don't allow sales between users here, as the sales section that previously existed was abused.

I hope that you're able to get your daughter's Tamagotchi On repaired! :)

You may wish to check eBay or similar, or, if the warping of the shell occurred with normal use within warranty and not due to damage, contact Bandai about the problem. Unfortunately we don't allow sales between users here, as the sales section that previously existed was abused.

I hope that you're able to get your daughter's Tamagotchi On repaired! :)
Alright. Understandable. I apologize. I have been constantly checking eBay and other buy and sell sites, but I haven’t found any yet, sadly. Also, my husband did email/fill out a form on Bandai US’ site about it, but we haven’t heard from them yet.

Thank you! I hope so, too! It is very sad looking right now.

Latest posts

Back