Tamagotchi 4U Feature or Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhythmless

Reaction score
Hi everyone, wow it's been years since I last came to this site 😅 anyways I recently got myself a 4U and currently I'm on the 4th generation.

So last night my meloditchi slept as Oyamelojitchi (the personality stage) but today when I woke up, i noticed that she was her normal self again (which isn't surprising) but for some reason she's wearing a crown!? 

Now I understand that she revert to her normal self if she doesn't meet oyajitchi for a few days, but can tamagotchis wear random clothes or accessories by themselves? I've never seen them do this before so I'm pretty confused on whether this is a feature i never knew it had or if this is a glitch?

Any help or explanation would be very much appreciated.

Thank you! 

I am not completely sure exactly why they do this, but I have observed that some adult tamas wear a crown by themselves after they've finished getting all of the school skills.
As for the one with Oyamelojitchi reverting back to Melodytchi, I only know that it needs to 2 days since she has seen Oyajitchi before Oyamelojitchi reverts to Melodytchi. Maybe it's been 2 days? If not, I guess it's a glitch?

Latest posts

Back