My v3 Tamagotchi won't work

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shroom

Reaction score
Hello there :D 

I'm new to tama-talk I need help.

I have a golden tamagotchi connection v3 and it wont turn on. i tried putting different batteries in it and it still wont turn on. it just has a blank screen and everything was working perfectly yesterday. the last time i used it was yesterday last night when my tamagotchi was asleep so i put it next to my bed and went to sleep. the next day my tamagotchi was just a blank screen. i replaced the batteries with new ones and it didnt work. it just made a quiet beep and that was it. 

please help.

thx :)

You might need to dissasemble it and clean out some dust, grime, or corrosion? There's guides out there for taking them apart, and it's pretty easy to do so.

A while back there was another thread dealing with a similar issue as well; a capacitor may need replacing. Look to see if anything in the tama looks swollen when you're inside.
Honestly I'd reccomend carefully disassembling it and taking photos of the front and back of the board, it could provide a lot of insight to those who are more experienced with repairing tamas.

Latest posts

Back