2 minutes ago, OldSchoolVPQ said:

Oh my goodness, that's SO MANY FAVORITES! 

Wish you could stack accessories...Oyajitchi would look amazing with both the guitar and the cowboy hat! 

I was really surprised when he had more than two favourites. I hope it's only four because once I find out his last two favourite food items, and get his fondness icon, I'm marrying him off.

He would look amazing in the cowboy hat and guitar at the same time!

• Like 1

Oyajitchi beeped at me at 7:00 am. I then woke him up with head pats.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cloud said:

Oyajitchi beeped at me at 7:00 am. I then woke him up with head pats.

Oh, good morning!! 

Hope you'll get to find those last few favorite items today :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OldSchoolVPQ said:

Oh, good morning!! 

Hope you'll get to find those last few favorite items today :D

Good morning to you too (I believe it may be morning where you are)!

Oyajitchi Update:

I found out he likes Oden as well. Also realized today that since the Diamond Ring is a souvenir, I shouldn't count it as something he likes.

No fondness icon today. Maybe tomorrow.

Edited by Cloud
wasn't done my post yet. :(
  • Like 1

I now have a Mametchi, which is very surprising. I thought I was on my way to another Oyajitchi as they both took the same path:

Mofuwatchi > Achiatchi > Oyajitchi

Mofuwatchi > Achiatchi > Mametchi

I ignored Achiatchi today and even made him sad as I left him to stay at home past 6:00 pm. I did use the Sma card items but maybe around 12 times?

Level of happiness Achiatchi was at before turning into Mametchi is pictured below. Achiatchi was at full happiness when I got Oyajitchi. So maybe happiness isn't as important?

mametchihappiness.jpg.578e902b98974e0d4ee5fe6b9e5fcf2d.jpg

Sorry for lack of Mametchi photos. I can only attach one due to size limit.

Edited by Cloud
  • Like 2

On 9/10/2021 at 6:59 PM, Cloud said:

I now have a Mametchi, which is very surprising. I thought I was on my way to another Oyajitchi as they both took the same path:

Mofuwatchi > Achiatchi > Oyajitchi

Mofuwatchi > Achiatchi > Mametchi

I ignored Achiatchi today and even made him sad as I left him to stay at home past 6:00 pm. I did use the Sma card items but maybe around 12 times?

Level of happiness Achiatchi was at before turning into Mametchi is pictured below. Achiatchi was at full happiness when I got Oyajitchi. So maybe happiness isn't as important?

Sorry for lack of Mametchi photos. I can only attach one due to size limit.

Adding on to the above, a Twitter user posted this growth chart they're working on.

It's possible to get Mametchi from both Achiatchi and Gunchitchi??? Now I'm more confused as to what factors into a Tama's growth.

• Like 2

I think I finally mastered Milktchi....!

e10eefe57fdd8fd16aa71dc2b385ffc25200bf13

So. Many. Favorites. (I have a feeling things like the Diamond Ring and Tsukitchi Stone are loved by all Tamas, and Oyajitchi goods are universally despised...)

Edited by OldSchoolVPQ
  • Like 3

Wow! That is a lot of likes. It also means I missed some things with Oyajitchi as I thought he only had four likes for food, snacks, and accessories.

The Twitter user I had linked to in my previous post, has posted a new tweet stating they believe growth is based on which items are used/fed to a Tama plus which part-time jobs they go to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

c7376233146f027e4effee499d4f39606648e13d    f18624f0400880497b3810a5dac7df2b212d2b9b.png

74e313de444ba0ea2423942c04123feee07ccde0    a0bea65af71b68f1eab92d7ac4876c142442e15e

f1c6e8d8ed7d60b89b70da10391d8f25d9b99d27    3e8b655dbdee673c429cba4b75c7127301368c6b

TaMatching App Bachelors! Now you don't have to pick based just on looks ;)

Edited by OldSchoolVPQ
  • Like 4

I'm not really sure how, but I've raised Milktchi twice in a row.

WITH DIFFERENT GROWTH STAGES.

This was the first try:

3349c6f84c4af37b8a7cbbb8c9d1946638d684ed

Basically perfect care, lots of Communication, wide variety of food, toys, and accessories, lots of games. HouseSitter during the day.

This was the second try:

d01e708efe0c1b2ddd685fe3e64d75ae4c559cf2

Very poor care, no items aside from the robot vacuum, no accessories, only the default foods. HouseSitter during the day.

This doesn't really make any sense. The third generation is ALSO a girl...maybe the key is not using the HouseSitter?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I ended up with Oyajitchi again this morning. I married him off and got... ANOTHER BOY! That's four in a row. For this one I will not be using any Sma Card items or items Mametchi liked. I hope I don't get Mametchi again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just because they beep at you at 7 in the morning doesn't mean you have to wake them right away, I've discovered. I let my Kurumaritchi sleep in until nearly 8 before I woke her! Thank goodness, I'm really not a morning person. 

• Like 2

They will also go to sleep on their own if you ignore their request to help them. I left mine upstairs and found he went to sleep on his own.

Are you also getting the same gender over and over with your Tama? Are you on your third girl?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cloud said:

Are you also getting the same gender over and over with your Tama? Are you on your third girl?

Ugh, YES! I really want to document the bachelorettes in the TaMatching app but I'll need to wait at LEAST another 4 days to raise the next generation. 

Please don't be Milktchi again... 

• Like 1

spacer.png

😫🤬🥺😡😩

....so I have married Mametchi off again and am now onto my fifth boy...

Care for this Mametchi was:

Only fed Onigiri following baby stage. No snacks. Went to the park a couple of times. Played the delivery game twice. Played with ball once otherwise always trampoline. Ignored most of the time, but kept fed. Was given an accessory that is not a Mametchi favourite (seen in picture). Happiness was low, almost into the purple section.

I don't know what to do. What is this curse? Am I destined to only have male tamagotchi that grow up to become either Oyajitchi or Mametchi? If this fifth boy grows up into either of them, I'm letting the battery run out and ignoring this Tama for the next few months.

• Like 1

I am on my third Milktchi in a row! 

I only fed her spicy foods and played with athletic toys. Apparently this made no difference in anything, as I'm stuck with her again. What the heck!! 

• Like 1