Wow. :( We are both cursed.

My fifth boy has grown into Omuchutchi. This is the first time I've had him and I believe I got him because I didn't feed him until he beeped at me for food. I plan to continue mistreating him this way until he is fully grown.

Happiness doesn't seem to do anything? Mametchi #2 was nearly into the purple zone when he grew into an Adult.

• Like 1

So I'm trying to kill off the current bloodline...but this toy is resilient! 

I have done exactly 0 care for the past day and a half but Milktchi is STILL HANGING IN THERE. Whyyyy... 

• Haha 2

She really, really likes you.

I have 7 care misses with my current boy, but he grew into Achiatchi this morning, so I'm expecting to see Mametchi again soon.

• Like 1

7 care misses = Karapatchi! :D I am so excited to see someone new.

All I know about him is that he likes the hula hoop item.

spacer.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cloud said:

7 care misses = Karapatchi! :D I am so excited to see someone new.

All I know about him is that he likes the hula hoop item.

spacer.png

Oh he's cuuuuuute! 

What are you counting as care misses, out of curiosity? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OldSchoolVPQ said:

Oh he's cuuuuuute! 

What are you counting as care misses, out of curiosity? 

He is very cute!  When he uses the jump rope, while also wearing a hat, his egg shell pops up from underneath. :D

Starve your Tama. When it prompts you to feed it - don't. Wait 15 minutes for it to stop asking for food, then feed it enough to fill one spot on the food bar. Repeat as many times as you want.

I averaged one care miss per hour. My Tama also became ill 3 times during this process, but I am unsure if I should count that.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cloud said:

He is very cute!  When he uses the jump rope, while also wearing a hat, his egg shell pops up from underneath. :D

Starve your Tama. When it prompts you to feed it - don't. Wait 15 minutes for it to stop asking for food, then feed it enough to fill one spot on the food bar. Repeat as many times as you want.

OH MY GOODNESS THE EGGSHELL ISN'T ATTACHED?! I'm dying, that's so adorable... 

Thank you for the advice on care misses! I, uh, might have accidentally caused some care misses throughout the day as I need to focus on my actual job...so we'll see how things turn out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldSchoolVPQ said:

OH MY GOODNESS THE EGGSHELL ISN'T ATTACHED?! I'm dying, that's so adorable... 

Thank you for the advice on care misses! I, uh, might have accidentally caused some care misses throughout the day as I need to focus on my actual job...so we'll see how things turn out.

The egg shell accessory is also one of his favourites. He needs all of the egg shells!

I hope you finally succeed in not getting Milktchi.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It took 2 days and change, but I successfully ended the Milktchi bloodline. 

e91b27810778c8ef8cf70274f2bc2881c7619dd2

I wrote more of the process on my Tumblr blog, but basically once the Grim Gotchi appears you have about 25 minutes to save them before they pass. 

I am also DELIGHTED to report that I've spent the past few days raising my first Smart boy, who turned into good old Kuchipatchi this morning! 

716358eb8b1ab2c149d895be092a4f37e35753f4

He is an absolute delight. There were definitely care misses on my end due to being absolutely SWAMPED with work this week! I basically just fed him and played games with him. No outings to the park or playing with cool toys. The Cowboy Hat isn't one of his favorite accessories (as far as I can tell he only has 4, not 5), but he looks so good in it...!

I'll be honest though, the entire time I was raising him I was worried he'd turn into Mametchi...thank goodness we're all starting to see some variety!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Hi friends

I have booked Tamagotchi Smart through amazon japan page, have any of you booked here? 

They only charged me 1 cent at the bank, is that normal?

Maybe they charge once they ship from Japan maybe...

I share the web: https://www.amazon.co.jp/s?k=tamagotchi+smart&i=toys&__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&crid=1P51BWJNVSZ2X&sprefix=tamag%2Ctoys%2C545&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_5

Edited by Tattoogotchi
Problems with the translator

3a9d147dfb4067334ac671141f16b6ca8ccc5948

2 care misses landed me a WEEEEEPTCHIIIII! (Just like on the Pix!) 

He's so precious 🥺

• Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 10:31 AM, Cloud said:

😅

Favourite Toys:

• Beanbag chair
  • Karaoke machine
  • Hoola hoop

Favourite snacks:

• Mame Daifuku
  • Kaki no tane
  • Taiyaki
  • Matcha Parfait

Accessories:

• Cowboy Hat
  • Straw Hat
  • Uchiwa Fan
  • Guitar

Food:

• Mori Soba 
  • Futomaki
  • Oden
  • Nikujaga

I haven't figured the other two out yet.

For Oyajitchi, the other food item is Oyakodon and the final snack is Cream Anmitsu. I unfortunately can't speak to accessories as my Smart is currently malfunctioning 😭

I can tell you Oyajitchi's preferences align perfectly with Karapatchi's, though! (Which I'm sure you've already figured out as you've raised both!) 

Additionally, Weeptchi has the exact same favorites as Milktchi. 

I have a sneaking suspicion there may only be 5 "personalities" among the various characters...

• Like 1