Eri's Starry Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erilies

Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's been a while hasn't it? Seriously, I can't believe the last time I was on this site I was 17 years old whew time sure flies by! I recently went back to my Tamagotchi M!x after watching a Tiktok lol so I figured I would start a new tamagotchi log here.! So! Let me introduce you to my Tamagotchi~ I'm hoping to later bring back my other Tamagotchis but I need batteries rip 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Alice

Type: Bellchi

Stage: Baby

Happiness: Cyan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently Alice wants to be a bit of a pain in the butt because as soon as she hatched she decided she would be depressed and wouldn't stop untill I gave her a bunch of sweets....and then after that proceeded to begin going to the bathroom every 5 seconds.  

MXyyTQu.jpg

Then before I knew it though she grew up into Bellchi! Admittedly I didn't take the best care of her cuz most of the time she was a baby I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to connect it to the M!x website (I eventually figured it out but apparently Bellchi cannot identify flowers for the life of her). Luckily I actually quite like Bellchi cuz she is pretty cute! Nice to have a reminder of the old Tamagotchi log I did like 4 years ago now. Anyway, sorry this log was rather short, I started Alice up fairly late so unfortunately she has decided it's time to sleep no but I'll try keep this updated as much as I can! 
p07dEe3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back