Can you tell me what genes this tamagotchi is from? Thanks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be much easier to add a picture to help us identify the tamagotchi.  :)  

You can use postimage to upload the pictures.

Based on your description the only character I could think of is Himetchi, she can be found on Meets Station or MyMeets. You can see the list of all the characters you’re able to mix with and get their genes here

Last edited by a moderator:

Based on your description the only character I could think of is Himetchi, she can be found on Meets Station or MyMeets. You can see the list of all the characters you’re able to mix with and get their genes here
Okay, I'll upload a picture! Thanks! I was trying to but it wouldn't let me.

Maybe this one?

I don't know much about the new color Tamas at all. I just searched up the description you gave on Tamagotchi Wiki :p  
Not quite, let me upload a picture

Here's the picture! 

WIN_20210625_11_41_55_Pro (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back