Akira, or: a journey into reConnection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
Hey gang, I'll make this short.
Recently, I got myself an Entama (it's the shell design below, PLUS the beads which are easily the best part) after not knowing where my 4.5 was for ages because I wanted to play again, and uh.. the version one rereleases are pretty good but you basically have to let them die after a while, and I do not have the heart for that. Eh well.

e_ta.jpg

I do not speak or read a lick of Japanese, so this'll be fun.

So, introducing.. AKIRA! Or, as it's put into the system, あきら.

<-- he started life looking like this lil' fella (Kuchiotchi) and due to the way the Entama characters work, his appearance was pretty much set. I guess I have a soft spot for Kuchis now.

In less than a day, he got these stubby lil legs, and looked like a takoyaki! He also started preschool and learned to dance. By this time I'd already started training him in the Kindness GUTS points so he'd get the right teacher as a teen.

A couple of days ago, he grew into a Young Kuchipatchi (guess I took good care of him?) and earned the privilege of arms. He started school in Kindness, still grinding those GUTS points. I also got him a trampoline which he really likes. Thank all that is holy for the continued existence of the EnWarehouse program or I wouldn't have been able to get most if any of the right stuff. Man, I miss TamaTown every day of my little life. I don't do much anymore to note, but he did come with me for groceries.

When I woke up this morning, my young lad evolved into a full grown Kuchipatchi! Ah, they (literally) grow up so fast. He still goes to school at the moment, but soon he'll have to get job hunting. Hoping for the Onsen job but I think he'll do just fine in anything he does. Then, it'll be time to find a partner. Oh man, they get so big so quick..

Well, that's all for Mr. Akira for now. He says "hello" and to have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again! I have just spent a week on a beach vacation and we are now up to gen 2.

Akira didn't get the onsen job but he did make an excellent train conductor. Very soon after (as in SOON soon), he married a nice Maidichi and they had a Mame family baby. What a lucky guy! He must've won her over with his never ending sweetness.

For a while, I got the colors confused and assumed the baby was a boy until a trip back to the wiki proved me wrong- it was a girl! When the time came for Akira to head back to the Tama planet, I gave his child the name Kaede (かえで) as I had planned because it's gender neutral.

Boy, did she grow quick. Perhaps this was due to vacation always seeming much faster than it is, but still. She went from a little Mame baby into a Mimitchi (today's newest development on the ride home!). Like her father before her, she is still in school as I write but only time will tell how quickly she'll get a good job and get married.

Another development: I am giving Eternitama (the fanmade PC tama) a test shot. I have a little male baby (just now grew to tamatchi) that I named Franklin on a whim. Not much going on with that yet. Also- I have finally obtained a v4.5 of the english version after a long while of hunting and perhaps I'll start it tomorrow? We'll see. It's the tiger stripes shell, if that's important to anyone.

Kaede says hello, and to be sure and do your homework. :mimitchi:

Mini update!
I activated the 4.5 last night, getting a male Tsubutchi baby I named Benny (after a friend whose name was on the noggin at the time). He's a Hitodetchi now. As the families are more variable on the english Connections, it'll be mostly a surprise how he turns out! Exciting stuff.

Kaede over on the Entama graduated school and got a job as a scientist! She's just that smart. It helped I'd been training her on intelligence since birth :lol:

It'll be sad they'll never be able to connect and meet, but.. it's still nice to think of the two as siblings :)

Big sis and baby brother are both doing very well so far.

On the PC side, Franklin remains a bright pink Tamatchi, but has gained a new housemate: a baby girl named Masie (I'm mostly naming the Eternitamas after whatever pops into my head at the time haha). She's since become a Kinakomotchi with a rare pink coloration (!!!) and I'm also very excited to see how she goes. I am not at all good at the Eternitama games, but I'm doing my best.

That's all for now! Kaede says to do good work, Benny says to play some today, Franklin says to roll with it, and Masie says hello.

Latest posts

Back