Tamagotchi p!x screw alternative

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yuki Frost

Reaction score
Please excuse any spelling errors or just weirdness in how I type. I haven’t been breathing good for over 3 months now and I am really starting to see the effects.

I have a serious type of asthma where I am baisically never breathing normally. It can be made worse by extreme emotion or other triggers suck as smoke. Besides some extremely stressful family issues, I live in the woods and there is currently a very Smokey wildfire going on. The house isn’t in any danger yet but the wind blows the smoke to my house. If my breathing gets worse, I will be hospitalized.

I’m currently bedridden  and really lonely. Having a tamagotchi would help. 

The Tamagotchi P!x has an incredibly short battery life and while I can ask my family for help  opening the battery compartment, they are incredibly busy and never around. I waited months to get this tama, had it running for 2 1/2 days and then it died. I will not be able to get help with the screw for probably another month or so. After that it will be yet another month before I can get them replaced when they inevitably die again. 

Is there something else I could use in place of a screw that would allow me easy access to the battery compartment without a screw? I was thinking about using tape but I can’t really grip it anymore. I think something where I add a bit of pressure to the area where the screw is would work best since.

sorry to hear about your situation... I think tape would be your best bet. Though maybe you could try something like sticky tack to secure the backplate to the tamagotchi? But I'm not sure how well that would work out since I've never tried that for myself. hope you can find a solution that works!

Latest posts

Back