Help me pleaseeee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyFlee

Reaction score
This is my first time with a Tamagotchi and I love it so much. Mine recently evolved into a Hashitamatchi but I heard that that means I took bad care of her. I’m so sad because I love my little Cannolie (that’s her name) so much but I feel like I’ve failed her (and yes I know she isn’t a living thing XD). I want her to grow up to be a beautiful and happy adult and I don’t want to fail her. What do I do? She weighs 80 pounds currently but I’m planning on playing with her nonstop once I’m out of the public because I just heard that weighing that much is bad. The only reason I can think of for why she is a Hashitamatchi is because one day when I was super busy her hearts dropped to 1 but I earned them right back up. What do I do so I don’t fail her?

Hi KittyFlee! 

To take perfect care of Cannolie, make sure you don't let the hearts drop at all. When you notice they do drop, fill them as soon as possible to not get any care misses. I'm not sure what version you are playing, but if it has the training feature make sure not to miss any attention calls on that either. Basically just be at your Tamagotchi's side when it calls at all times. 

Besides the "right" way, something I used to do when running Tamagotchis and I wanted to get the perfect care character, is change the time twice a day and constantly have it sleeping. That way, the unit does not count any care misses and you get 0 care mistakes which gives you the best character outcomes for adults. However, that's if you don't mind about the experience of really "earning" a perfect care character. :p  I have done this a couple of times though and it works! 

Good luck :)  

Hiya! You aren't a bad tama mama, you just need practice I promise!

Here is Dez's quick guide to being a vintage tama MASTER.

Three big things -

1 .Keep both hunger and happy hearts filled all the time, if you can! Check stats like clockwork!

2. Keep the weight down by playing games and try to NEVER feed snacks.

3. LISTEN to your tama to make sure you scold it when it calls to you and doesn't need anything.

If I remember correctly, your tamagotchi as an adult (Let's use mametchi or mimitchi as an example, some tamas will be different weights at adulthood) should be 30 pounds all the time because it's the healthiest weight. How do you keep the weight down, you ask? PLAY GAMES! That will take away 1 pound of weight from your tama PER GAME even if you don't win the game. However, you HAVE to win for your tama to also gain a heart from the game. You can also tell what the proper goal weight of your current tama's life stage by playing the game and continuously checking the stats. If the weight stays the SAME number after you play another game or two, THAT is the weight they should be!

Best advice is that a meal will give one heart of "hunger" and the snack will give one point of "happy" in case you are in a hurry. However, it is best to try to NEVER use snacks, they raise the WEIGHT of your tama which is so important.

Your main goal is to keep your tamagotchi at 4 hearts of happy and hunger all the time and have to be kept at a healthy weight. Also, if you keep your tama closeby, sometimes they will call and make a beeping sound even if they don't need anything. This is when you need to discipline them. (You will tell if they either A: need something, like a heart of hunger or happy or B: They need to be disciplined) by seeing if the button on the bottom right that looks like two faces is lit or not. If you can obviously see your tama didn't need anything but that faces icon is still lit, you gotta discipline them.

If you need more info on something, please please ask! But I think this will help!

Best advice is that a meal will give one heart of "hunger" and the snack will give one point of "happy" in case you are in a hurry. However, it is best to try to NEVER use snacks, they raise the WEIGHT of your tama which is so important.
To add to that, a meal will add one unit to the weight and a snack will add two. And on the modern reissues of the Gen 1 and Gen 2 devices, feeding too many snacks can lead to an early death, and even a few can negatively impact the evolutions that you get. :eek:

If you are in a rush, give it some cake to keep it happy. But be careful-Make sure that the weight does not increase too fast! Also make sure to keep an eye on its discipline! If that bar fills, and you can fill all of the hearts up and not let them drop, then your tamagotchi will be an amazing one! Not that you aren't taking good care of it!

Latest posts

Back