Digipet 168 in 1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 216939

Reaction score
So earlier today I went over to the corner shop and in the corner for £3 I saw this digi pet 168 in 1 thing so I bought it but, I can't find any instructions and things online so I'd like to know if anyone could help. 

It uses the basic pixa pet layout but I can't find instructions for that either :(

I wouldn't worry about it - most examples that I've encountered don't have the correct instructions included anyway! (I've got a couple of different examples in my collection because I specifically wanted something weird - neither one came with accurate instructions.)

It's not a tricky pet to figure out - if it's a five-button device you use the first button to navigate the menu, the second to confirm, the third to get confused because it does the same as what the first one does, the fourth to cancel, and the fifth to not do anything because you'll want to avoid pressing the easily-pressed reset button. :lol:

Latest posts

Back