Idea for adding tamagotchi characters in Sonic Robo Blast 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested in seeing any tamagotchi characters playable in Sonic Robo Blast 2?

• Yeah!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Klonoa13

Reaction score
So after playing the new version of Sonic Robo Blast 2 and trying out the custom characters that people have made for the game, it got me thinking about the idea of potentially adding tamagotchi characters to be playable in the game itself.

In case anyone here isn't familiar with the game, Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a fanmade 3D sonic game that runs under the Doom Legacy engine. It's known for being the first 3D fan-made sonic game of its time (since the game was originally released in 1998...let that sink in for a moment lol) and it is STILL being developed and updated to this day.

I thought I'd make this into a thread to see if anyone here would be interested in such an idea.

I don't know who I would personally add myself, but I wouldn't mind adding at least mametchi, lovelitchi, or melodytchi into the game.

Unfortunately I'm no sprite-making expert as I only know how to do simple edits with sprites. ;w; So I'd have to commission an artist for a sprite sheet if possible.

I've always wanted to see some sort of tamagotchi mod for a sonic game to be honest...XD But what do you guys think? Would you be interested in seeing something like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
oooo!!! i would love to see a mod like that! ive watched some footage of sonic robo blast 2 recently and it would be awesome to see a tamagotchi mod for it!

It's definitely a game I recommend playing! It's pretty good!

I just remember they did a Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart game as well...I might try to also see on adding the characters through that game as well!

And me too! I've been wanting to see tamagotchi mods in sonic games, but sadly no one has ever really attempted to do so before.

Latest posts

Back