90's style Pix Faceplate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldSchoolVPQ

Reaction score
I'm absolutely wild about the original 90s Tamagotchi aesthetic, and couldn't stand the pink Faceplate...so I made this! I need to tweak my template a bit more, but for a first try I think this came out all right.

6c2dffff82d5af75eb61bd0a34f7e5fea5883934.jpg

I have never opened one of my faceplates, but man this tempts to do this someday! The new devices have kickstarted that 90's love for me as well.  :D  If only I weren't too chicken to damage the body/faceplate!

I have never opened one of my faceplates, but man this tempts to do this someday! The new devices have kickstarted that 90's love for me as well.  :D  If only I weren't too chicken to damage the body/faceplate!
It was surprising simple to do! I think I had more trouble putting it back than taking it off...there are two tiny tabs on the top middle "eggshell crack" that I struggled with, but it turns out the faceplate can stand up to more pressure than I expected. Pushing hard enough snapped it back into place! 

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love that!! Will you be posting a printable version for other people to use?
Once I fix the template so the buttons line up correctly I will post a printable version :) It might take a while, though, as lately I've been super busy with work! 

Latest posts

Back