Does anyone know which Tamagotchi this is? Found my old one :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new to this forum :) I found my old tamagotchi and was curious as to which one it is/if anyone else had the same one? The nostlagia is so strong!! My poor neglected Finn.

I have uploaded the photos on imgur (see below) as I couldn't figure out how to embed them here

https://imgur.com/a/hnMVHqo

Thanks! :)

Hey guys, I am new to this forum :) I found my old tamagotchi and was curious as to which one it is/if anyone else had the same one? The nostlagia is so strong!! My poor neglected Finn.

I have uploaded the photos on imgur (see below) as I couldn't figure out how to embed them here

https://imgur.com/a/hnMVHqo

Thanks! :)
That is quite special! I can't seem to find it on TamaShell, but my first inclination is that it's either a Connection V4 or a Chou Jinsei Enjoi especially. Does it run in English? If so, it could be a UK/European variant of the V4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't find any rainbow ones either but I'm pretty convinced it's a connection v4 yeah :) it runs in English yes, I am in Australia so perhaps a variant?
Oooh yes absolutely! I forgot which one had the beads, but the Australian V4 does. That makes sense now.  :D  So happy to see a shell I've never seen before, and thanks for sharing!

Fellow Australian here - that is one fantastic shell variant!

We got a lot of really cool exclusive ones down here/in Oceania territories - including this very shell here! -, a lot of them unfortunately not documented well (the Tamagotchi shell I had as a young kid is so undocumented I still don't even know if it's the one I think I had). I've seen this shell before when searching for 'gotchis on eBay, but it's rarer than most! And super pretty too :)  It is definitely a western-release V4 through-and-through, one of the best Connection versions in my opinion.  :D

(and poor neglected Finn indeed, one of my earliest memories is seeing that shell with the wings... did not take good care of these guys when I was younger. XD Or, well, didn't really know how to, that is.)

Welcome to TamaTalk, by the way! Always happy to have another member joining (or re-joining, in this case!) the virtual pet party.  ^_^  

Aww hello fellow Aussie! 😊 It was definitely the best back in my day hehe. I love a bit of rainbow. I have rebooted them and am enjoying not neglecting them this time round!

Happy to be here :)

Oooh yes absolutely! I forgot which one had the beads, but the Australian V4 does. That makes sense now.  :D  So happy to see a shell I've never seen before, and thanks for sharing!
Yay I'm glad to hear it!

Latest posts

Back