Raven didnt make it past 3 years...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamagotchiTreasury

Reaction score
It seems to be a common issue with new versions of the Gen 1 and Gen 2's... I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue this time but as expected, as soon as I bought it, opened it up and birthed it, it was dead within 3 days. Have no idea why. Was not neglected, was almost constantly full on hearts and played lots of games for exercise with the occasional cake here or there.

This is especially sad to me since they were boight AND brought to life on Tuesday 24th August 2021 which has a good memory to it and also the birth was filmed by my sweetheart. Was hoping to grow them inti something special. 🤷‍♂️

20210825-012704.jpg

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that Raven didn't make it. :(

Still, this isn't an "issue" that happens at random - it's well documented that the Gen 1/Gen 2 reissues had their programming altered so that snacks have consequences, even though this wasn't the case with the original 1990s releases (too many during the child stage will always result in an early death*, and they also appear to count as care-mistakes and will affect what evolutions you can get). They also altered how some evolutions are obtained, probably as a result of these changes to how snacks work. This is consistent, intended behaviour - but of course it'll always throw off us long-time fans of the originals!

*I haven't run one in a while, but if memory serves the maximum is three snacks throughout the entire child stage. It may be two.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your next attempt,  and I hope that you get good results - just keep in mind that these remakes play out quite differently to the originals that they're based on! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back