Mysterious 2004 Tamagotchi, possibly a V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eozeda

Reaction score
Is anyone able to help identify this Tamagotchi? It's so unusual around the screen but it's definitely genuine as far as I can tell. It's not mine but I discovered it browsing and keep wondering, but no reverse image search could even find it.

qQTQjLW.jpg

33GGI7u.jpg

The screen's background is also in a connection version 1 but as far as I know no connections or plus shells have a different design around the screen, this could be a custom shell swap?

The screen's background is also in a connection version 1 but as far as I know no connections or plus shells have a different design around the screen, this could be a custom shell swap?
Definitely what I was thinking, either V1 or V2 as my V2s have that background. From what the person says, they've never taken the tag out, so the only thing I can figure is they bought it second hand with the battery tag returned to the slot, and a custom shell as well. It's a lot to imagine an earlier owner (or anyone) might do however. 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely what I was thinking, either V1 or V2 as my V2s have that background. From what the person says, they've never taken the tag out, so the only thing I can figure is they bought it second hand with the battery tag returned to the slot, and a custom shell as well. It's a lot to imagine an earlier owner (or anyone) might do however. 🤔
That is odd, I'd love to see this thing booted up to see what's up

Is nobody noticing the screen size? Tamagotchi Connexions do not have screens the size of Gen 1 and 2 originals. This is not a V anything.

It used to be available for sale on a website called Hernmes.com but is no longer there.

Attachments

• s-l300-1.jpg
    s-l300-1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
  • s-l300-2.jpg
    s-l300-2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 2
  • s-l300-3.jpg
    s-l300-3.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Latest posts