Penguin-keeper

Welcome to the TamaCrafts Club!

This club was created as a result of @Eozeda's recent suggestion for a crafting section of the forum, and as a result of @TamaMum's suggestion for a club to be created in order to gauge interest for such a feature (members who are interested in seeing the full context can read the original suggestion thread here). It is for sharing crafty creations of all kinds, be they Tamagotchi-related or not.

The usual rules apply here the same as they do to the rest of the forum, so please be sure to brush up on those before posting.

Have fun, everybody!

• Like 2

This is so cool!! Thank you for doing this! Hopefully we will be able to see some cool ideas over time, and I might get myself a bit more motivated and inspired. I'm pretty into perler bead tama sprites at the moment. ^_^ It's something simple and and easy to do depending on someone's hands, but still very fun. I like the shapes themselves but also the keychain element for some.

• Like 2

This is a great idea; I love crafting, and also I've been wanting to try customizing shells! I hope this club will get more members who are also interested in sharing their projects. 

• Like 2