I don't think that this option is "better", somehow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin-keeper

Reaction score
I was checking Amazon UK since there are a couple of new Tamagotchi Original shells due out in November and I wanted to pre-order one of them, and at the bottom of my search-results I was greeted with this;

P0tFEXZ.jpg

I don't think that I've ever seen such a brazen slogan used for Amazon UK's promotions of these knock-off "brands"!

For those who don't know, Amazon UK is almost like a reskinned Wish or AliExpress these days - it's often tricky to find legitimate products that you actually want to buy, and they usually prioritise junk and counterfeits (which are often overpriced), pushing legitimate items some way down in your search-results. (Or maybe I'm wrong, and everybody absolutely wants to buy from totally famous household names like "Pantyshka", "MANGOO", "FAIRZOO", "EQUASIS", and "CreepyParty". :p )

At any rate, I don't think that anybody here would agree that this particular product comparison is "Better with Zerodis"! :lol:

I walked away from Amazon a few years ago and haven't looked back, anything I could want from there I can find somewhere else for half the price and free delivery.

Life's just better without Amazon these days, which is weird since it was like the first big online store I really used.

I walked away from Amazon a few years ago and haven't looked back, anything I could want from there I can find somewhere else for half the price and free delivery.
Yeah, it's become the absolute last-resort for online shopping for me, too. I would've gone elsewhere in this specific case too, but nobody is listing those new shells at all, for some reason, and I had some store-credit to use. :p

Latest posts

Back