Just found my Tamagotchi V5 is it worth anything?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosieworks

Reaction score
I want to protect it if it is, i will still hold onto it probably but i cant find anything online that has the same design. It's v5 i think and it was purchased in Australia! 

Thanks so much for your help. Ps i hope it's okay to post this question here i was reading through all the sub forums to see where was best and i came here.

Depending on the condition of it you may fetch a decent price for it.

Try looking around eBay or similar user-based selling sites and compare to ones of similar quality to yours.  ^_^
Cool thank you! I am struggling to find any old or current listing with the same design as mine so thats whats confusing me a bit!

Looks to be an australian model which are less well documented, if I were you I'd check whether or not the food items have their names written underneath, if they do I think that means that it's a Version 5 Celebrity or a V5.5 (both terms mean the same thing, just different people prefer different names) which is a lot rarer from what I've seen.

Looks to be an australian model which are less well documented, if I were you I'd check whether or not the food items have their names written underneath, if they do I think that means that it's a Version 5 Celebrity or a V5.5 (both terms mean the same thing, just different people prefer different names) which is a lot rarer from what I've seen.
No names under the food, which version does it mean it is?  i was confused by your message is it a 5.5?

Latest posts

Back