Heads-up for UK fans: Pixel Stars Digital Dreamhouse discounted at The Entertainer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin-keeper

Reaction score
I just spotted this and felt that it might be a good idea to make a post about it: At the time of writing, the Pixel Stars Digital Dreamhouse (which seems to be sort of like a colour-screen spiritual successor to the Pixel Chix line), has been discounted quite steeply at UK chain The Entertainer.

I know that we've got some Pixel Chix fans here (paging @KidRetro64!), so I figured that it was worth a mention just in case it's of interest.

https://www.thetoyshop.com/dolls-soft-toys/dolls-houses-playsets/Pixel-Stars-Digital-Dreamhouse/p/548830

The price is now £9.99, down from £29.99.

If anyone here picks one up, enjoy the great deal! :D

Thanks for letting me know about this!  :lol:

I never knew that they sold these in the UK, I assumed that they were only a US and Canada release. There’s actually an Entertainer shop opening near me in a few weeks so I might pop in once it’s open and get one for myself!

The Entertainer seems to be the only place that still sticks anything good. I get most if my new Tamagotchis there. They have recently stocked the Tamagotchi Pix and also alerted me to a new Star Wars Tamagotchi coming in.

The Entertainer seems to be the only place that still sticks anything good. I get most if my new Tamagotchis there.
Smyths Toys is also good for this, for what it's worth. :smile2: There's also a small online-only company called Mad-4-Toys that carries Tamagotchis, too, and occasionally Just Geek stocks them as well.

Latest posts

Back