Did you like the first day back at school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you like the first day back at school?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was ok

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's labor day and we have it off so I don't go back to school till tomorrow (tuesday). *nervous*

i go back on tuesday *twitch twitch nervous* comes near school *runs round screaming!*

Well, at least it's good to know there are lots of others that are nervous :(

I have to go back tomorrow but, only to see which teacher you got. :( And both of the teachers I can get are kinda mean and make you run around the school 3 times in the morining before we start classes. :pochitchi:

I have to go back tomorrow but, only to see which teacher you got. :pochitchi: And both of the teachers I can get are kinda mean and make you run around the school 3 times in the morining before we start classes. :eek:
That's mean, BTW, I go bak 2 skool on wednesday :huh: :angry: :angry: :( I'm Nervous too*Twitches nose and files nails, lol*

I have to go back tomorrow but, only to see which teacher you got. :( And both of the teachers I can get are kinda mean and make you run around the school 3 times in the morining before we start classes. :pochitchi:
[SIZE=12pt] Thats mean. It would never happen to me twice though, My parents would argue. :huh: [/SIZE]

How crazy! What grade are you in? I would only have to run in the morning if I had PE first period lol.

im nervous cause what if someone catches me with a tamagotchi? ill be laughed at for being the only boy in the class with a tamagotchi!

I go back tommorow. I think I'm ready..... New Bag, pencilcase, Pen, Pencil, ruler, protractor, compass, rubber, shoes, uniform.....

*very nervous*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back