I Got Toratchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunderwulfe

Reaction score
I thought that the only way to get the Tiger Tama was to debug it? I didn't have a screwdriver small enough to open my tama but I got the tiger one anyways. I'm sooo happy ^__^

He grew up from the ichigotchi. I fed him a lot of fish and treats and let him get hungry and unhappy a couple of times.

Don't know if this helps anyone or not. :(

No, you can get them without debugging as you've got that one and I got the buttefly one on one of mine!

I've just looked a pic of the one you have and it looks really cute. Well done =)

I wanna see a colored pic of it :( But it is coool! !I wanna know the name.. maybe tigerotchi? :pochitchi:

On v2, its possible to get some character originally avalible through debug without debugging. :( :pochitchi:

I wanna see a colored pic of it :marumimitchi: But it is coool! !I wanna know the name.. maybe tigerotchi? :marumimitchi:
They tend to be japanese equivalents. It'll probably follow a tone like, "Hanshitchi" or something similar.

Toratchi! Heh heh... He needed a name anyways. Thats so cute! Fish and treats huh? And average-sickly care. I must try it! Toratchi is very cute~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back