Sign in to follow this  
Kelrox369

Trying to get mimitchi...

I raised my tamagotchi perfectly, or so I thought. It was a kinakomotchi, young mimitchi, then it evolved into a tarakotchi!!!! This keeps happening. And what's funny is this time I didn't even have one heart missing during the whole growth period, perfect weight, full training bar. What else do I need to do? What do you guys do?

Perhaps you forgot to disipline it once, or put it to bed at a wrong time, or put it to bed late a few times. Or, getting a toothache from too many snacks is also a possibility, so is forgetting to clean its poo. Just like a real pet, there is more to it than feeding and playing. :P Keep trying, I'm sure you will get it sooner or later. :lol:

it never had a toothache or anything, only got sick once when it was a baby... But I work and I put it on pause a lot, so I don't miss anything, would that have an effect on its growth? or no?

Ok I had Tarakotchi before. To me, Tarakotchi is like a regular adult. There's nothing wrong with him/her. He is not like Gozarutchi. Gozarutchi acts weird. Tarakotchi maybe ugly but he is a nice caring Tamagotchi character. So to me he is not a bad care tamagotchi. :)

no, I got one right now I have 2 training points, but when it turned into and adult it only weighed 67 pounds or kilograms or whatever it's marked as on a tamagotchi!!

Sorry, Husk Girl 123

u may have took bad care of your tamagotchi to get Masktchi :D But don't worry I love Masktchi and Gozarutchi

Tarakotchi Comes with low discpline

Treat him just like Mametchi except with low discpline

Praise him when he/she beeps for no reason