can somone update me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

its me go4e

Reaction score
i need to know all about new thjings on tamas about back packs or babbies and the minis and whatever has been going on since late june please help!!!!!!!

mini tamas stink, your tama can have a baby, and backpacks are terlling you your tama is going to school

its me said:
i need to know all about new thjings on tamas about back packs or babbies and the minis and whatever has been going on since late june please help!!!!!!!
O.K first you need to stop spamming. I remember you from when you were just go4e so I know you know that SPAMing is bad so please stop. :mametchi: And just look around at all the new posts. I would recommend Comments and Rumors, and if your looking for tamagotchi tips and wierd appearences go to Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks, and What Happened to My Tamagotchi. Look around, you know this place! :D

How am I spaming? and my computer is too slow and with all the post it will take forever

Well you need to be patient because some people might be asleep at the time, the SPAM you did was keep asking please reply over and over again. You need to patient with TamaTalk, this is a forum not a chatroom. ;)

OK 4get about the SPAM ppl!! :wacko:

anywayz, look thru the files of Tama Talk, (tips n tricks etc)

It will show u every think u need 2 know about tamas!

EVERY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

OK 4get about the SPAM ppl!! :wacko:

anywayz, If u wanna get updated on tamas, look thru the files of Tama Talk, (tips n tricks etc)

It will show u every think u need 2 know about tamas!

EVERY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

go ---and i'ma ---- out -- an-- with --- dont like it too bad ----

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back