Sign in to follow this  
De_knapste

Masktchi......... waaaaaw

www.chihuahuaonline.nl

:D

Today my ichigotchi turned into a masktchi on my connexion. They are my third gen tama's and their "parents" where mimitchis.

Is the masktchi very rare? Or am I just over entousiastic. I have never seen a masktchi for real.

Anyway I am pretty proud of myself.

congrats!! if u like it :D :D

www.chihuahuaonline.nl

Do you have any experience with this character than?? You don't sound very positive.

www.chihuahuaonline.nl

Well what I have found out today is that masktchi likes to watch tv. And it doesnt go to sleep at 9:00 pm. So I wonder when it is going to sleep.

Does someone know a little bit more about this character? :D

My very first Tama Connection, Odet, was a Masktchi! They are so cute! Mine enjoyed watching TV :D Enjoy! And my other Tama, Oddra, who is actually Odet's "granddaughter". had a baby boy with a Masktchi today!

So you like yours than. I think they are pretty nice but they run out of happines very soon. So I end up playing with them a lot. Not that I don't like that. I know now that masktchi goes to sleep at 11:00 pm. I like it when I see them eating mushrooms. Or aren't they muchrooms? I wonder if the matchmaker wil come to masktchi. Because its so shy. Maby it doest want to reproduse that fast as mimitchis ant mametchis do.

:ph34r:

Masktchis love to watch tv. They are very shy creatures but are very strong willed. It hides its emotions behind its mask. ;)

The masktchi is not rare I had it two times and my friend had it. It gets a cape and bat wings for presents. Hope that helps.

My little brother who is 7, always got masktchi no matter what, it upset him highly.

www.chihuahuaonline.nl

:mellow:

Today my ichigotchi turned into a masktchi on my connexion. They are my third gen tama's and their "parents" where mimitchis.

Is the masktchi very rare? Or am I just over entousiastic. I have never seen a masktchi for real.

Anyway I am pretty proud of myself.

Masktchi is NOT rare. I always got him no matter what and it also upset ME highly. Not just your brother rgreger

congradulations! my ichigotchi was turned in to a masktchi too! you can fly with the cape!