DUMBEST QUESTION IN TAMATALK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama master Sarah

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I know this is a REALLY stupid question, but... WHAT THE HECK IS A KEITAI PLUS?!?!?! :furawatchi: :wacko: ^_^ ^_^ :huh: [/SIZE]

:furawatchi: Please go to the Hitodetchi Orphanage and adopt a hitodetchi now!! theyve expierienced tragedies u couldnteven imagine. :furawatchi:

Oh, cheer up! It's not a dumb question, because a Keitai Plus is a type of Tamagotchi that is only sold in Japan. This is highly unfair, because Keitais have a few sweet characters that most other Tamagotchi don't have. Many of the Keitai characters, though, were included in the V2. They are: Puchitchi, ShiroPuchitchi, Hitodetchi, Kuribotchi, Young Mametchi, Hinatchi, Ringotchi, Nikatchi, Furawatchi, Debatchi, Dorotchi, and Urutchi.

Keitais also have a special feature that Connections don't have: They connect to Japanese mobile phones! That's why, when you see any pictures of Keitais, they have the little stubby antenna on them.

Did that answer your question? :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]I know this is a REALLY stupid question, but... WHAT THE HECK IS A KEITAI PLUS?!?!?! :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: [/SIZE]

:puroperatchi: Please go to the Hitodetchi Orphanage and adopt a hitodetchi now!! theyve expierienced tragedies u couldnteven imagine. :marumimitchi:
hubity-hubity-wha!?

A Keitai is a Japanese Tamagotchi that can connect to Japanese mobile phone systems, but can't connect to mobile phone systems in another country.

:puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi:

no cheer up! i always ask dumb Q.in school i asked a dumb Q and got sent to the head!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
Whoever in school thought you asked a dumb question was probably quite dumb themselves. The way I see it, if you don't know something, you should ask. That's why I really don't think there are a lot of dumb questions.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Whoever in school thought you asked a dumb question was probably quite dumb themselves. The way I see it, if you don't know something, you should ask. That's why I really don't think there are a lot of dumb questions.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Don't be mean mean :D :D :D

^Um, that wasn't really mean... ;)

Anyways, I'd like to know more about Ketai. Are they worth buying? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back