HOW ON EARTH?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovyme!

Reaction score
I was connecting my connexion version one with my connection version two and they both left the screen, I thought it was a game, but they both said absent/gone, eventually they both came into the v2, it looked strange, As it was opening the present, it had stink lines beside it, the present was fried chicken, it got angry.

This only happened once between a Ufotchi & a Mametchi

Those perticular tamagotchis always seem to have problems connecting!

Has this thing hapenned to anyone elses tamagotchi/s?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my . that has actually happened to me abot 2 months ago . it gave my tama tea and fish burger . i connected with connexion v1 and 2

Yeah, it was really weird!They both came into the screen at the exact same time!I keep connecting them hoping that it will happen again

I was connecting my connexion version one with my connection version two and they both left the screen, I thought it was a game, but they both said absent/gone, eventually they both came into the v2, it looked strange, As it was opening the present, it had stink lines beside it, the present was fried chicken, it got angry.
This only happened once between a Ufotchi & a Mametchi

Those perticular tamagotchis always seem to have problems connecting!

Has this thing hapenned to anyone elses tamagotchi/s?
It's happen to me once. But they came back just like your did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back