Rucksacks?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullyRox

Reaction score
I'm not a tamanewbie. I've owned them for over two months, raising each to 7th and 8th generation.

But the last two generations (Never before!), my adult tamas have started to walk up and down the bottom of the screen, wearing what seem to be rucksacks?

It also looks like it could be a present in gift paper, which is being held behind their backs when they walk side view on. I connected them to see if they had some special gift or something to give, but they gave the usual stuff.

I thought it might be because they're getting ready to mate and leave me... but it happened a day after one became and adult, it didn't go on to have babies for a further 3-4 days.

And it always happens at the same time, if one is doing it, so is the other?!

Anyone any ideas what that is/means?

Cheers in advance. :angry:

Yep. They're going back to school. :angry: Just a random animation they do.

We talked about this but I guess you weren't here yet. The pack on his back is a backpack. Most of us think it's because school has/is started/ing. So yeah. hope it helps!

We talked about this but I guess you weren't here yet. The pack on his back is a backpack. Most of us think it's because school has/is started/ing. So yeah. hope it helps!
That's exactly what it is. Tamas do funny things on certain dates. I've seen the backpacks (back-to-school), a turkey chasing my tama (Thanksgiving), and a pine tree with a mouth on it and my tama dancing next to it (end of November/beginning of December). The backpack appeared around the first of September, and I first saw the turkey when the date on my tama was 11/19. I've heard that there are other things that happen on other dates, such as seeing Santa Claus around midnight on Dec. 24-25.

:angry: :( :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Aww bless! I guess I should've looked around the threads more, I did have a quick nose but couldn't see anything.

It is major cute when they do random things. I was a bit gutted when my birthday came, cause they didn't do anything! Tsk, not even a happy birthday... charmed I'm sure. :mellow:

I'm assuming we won't get the turkey thing, cause we don't celebrate thanksgiving.

Cheers all! :wub:

Yeah the tamas do funny and cute things, its just one of the random things BanDai put in. If you wanna see it, it usually happens around 1:58-2:03pm around august.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back