Furby only up to age 11?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furby only up to age 11?

• - What?!! IM OLDER THEN THAT! oh no..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Furby should be for everyone why put an age limit?

• - HA! it should be a younger age!

• - *jumps out of window*

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose the 2nd option!

If you not agree visit the ALOF ChatB (Adult Lovers Of Furby), theyre are 30/50 yrs older and up in that board... and of course they love Furbies! :blink:

I choose the 2nd option!
If you not agree visit the ALOF ChatB (Adult Lovers Of Furby), theyre are 30/50 yrs older and up in that board... and of course they love Furbies! ;)
Yeah! Furby's are for all ages! I may be 11, but no age limete! Like tamagotchi's, why have one?

I choose the 2nd option!
If you not agree visit the ALOF ChatB (Adult Lovers Of Furby), theyre are 30/50 yrs older and up in that board... and of course they love Furbies! :D
Yep, that ALOF group has been around for a long time. I was in there for a while. Furby is for adults too. There is a secret world of adults who just love toys! There are plenty of us around. :huh:

Yep, that ALOF group has been around for a long time. I was in there for a while. Furby is for adults too. There is a secret world of adults who just love toys! There are plenty of us around. :angry:
Heh Heh. I'll probablly love Tamas WELL into my Adulthood!

-Tamaguy#1

This isn't an issue at all. Do as you please in your spare time.

I have 10 Furbys. I think they are for all agEs! :eek:

If you like a certain thing, don't be afraid to tell the world!

At my Dollar or less store(in the mall) they sell ISLES of furby pencils,earasers,bouncie balls,figures and puzzles!

I'm 19 years old, the package of my Furby says 6+ and I like to take that literally --> six PLUS

Everyone in my house loves my Furby, my father thought I was mad and my mom looked at me a little awkward in the beginning, but now that they see what it can do and how cute it is, they understand how much I like him.

Here in Holland there are no people of my age that like Tama's and Furby's that I know of, and I cannot tell anyone at school about it because they'll make fun of me and tease me with it. I know that's a lame excuse, yet I don't feel like losing some friends over it. My boyfriend can't be bothert though; I bought him a Tama and he liked it, and I'm 100% sure he'll like my Furby as well when he first sees it this thursday when he comes to my place again.

I send him a video I made of my Furby yesterday and some pictures, he said he thought my Furby was really funny. So it'll be okay with him I think...

Everyone should be able to enjoy any toy whatsoever if they like to. People shouldn't judge others as fast as they do. Everyone has different likes and dislikes; some like horses, others like snowboards.... who cares?

And what's the url of that adult furby board? Can anyone tell me that? :)

I chose the fourth option(just because it is funny,if it wasen't funny,I would have picked "why put an age limit?").

Regards,

Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back