Breeding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesled

Reaction score
How come breding isnt working on my tama?They are both adults, they are 3 years old, and they connect all the time,a nd they have all the hearts...they arnt breeing...anyone know why? :mellow:

How come breding isnt working on my tama?They are both adults, they are 3 years old, and they connect all the time,a nd they have all the hearts...they arnt breeing...anyone know why? :furawatchi:
I'm not sure why they won't breed if htey are both adults and have all the hearts. I have something you can try. If you don't already know the code for the love potion, here it is: BCBACABA. Have one of your tamas use the potion, then connect them. If they don't fall in love, have both of them use a potion, then connect again. This should work.

:wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

They have to be at least 5 to breed. I got mine to fall in love at 4 but they wouldn't breed until they turned 5.

Ok for some reason I can't edit my post above >=/

I meant to put I think 5 is the lowest they can breed. I don't know if they can breed at 4, but mine wouldn't until they turned 5.

I read somewhere else on here that it's 24 hours after they turn into an adult. So if they become an adult at 3 they might breed at 4, I don't really know.

now they are four and they have been adults for 2 days. Whats happening!! :p :angry:

It's true that normally your Tamas both have to have evolved into Adult characters for 24hrs before they will breed - even if they are both showing hearts on their friends list.

Are you sure your two have been adults for a full (UNPAUSED) 24hrs?

Be patient - I'm sure it will happen soon - (umm....they ARE a boy and a girl aren't they...?!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

yes, lol, they are girl and boy, anmed Jim and Lucy...Just wondering...What happens when they acctually do breed, is it like the process of giving a present, where one tama goes to another tamas screen, or is it like a game, where they both jump and go? And they also havnt been paused, either...lol

Jim: ;)

Lucy: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
THe screen goes black and the fireworks show up. then a baby tama appears and at the bottom it either says boy or girl. Press the B button then the screen will show ur tama and the baby. So that's what happens. Both tamas have a baby. So yeah.

Yuna fell asleep at 8:00! o_O

ooh...so instead of one of them(or both) jumping, the screen just goes black??oooh..ic...

:gozarutchi: hi it isn't gonna work for 3reasons

i cause they have to be 5

ii cause they gotta be ready

iii cause your not taking caring for it

1. Oh, okay thanks...

2. ready?erm...

3. I am taking super care of both. How do u think i got a Memitchi and a Furawatchi?? :ph34r: :ph34r:

:D B) YAY!I finally got them to breed!The minute they were 5 yrs it worked!now they have kids...panda and lucia!

Congratulations! :furawatchi: My tamas had babies yesterday after having full friendship hearts for a couple of days, but the other baby disappeared right away. Now there is only one baby, with the mom. The unfortunate dad did not get his own :unsure: . I don't understand what went wrong. Did your babies just go straight away to the both parents?

yes, both of my tamas have babies, now. Im really excited, for Lucy and Jim, and their babies, Panda and Lucia. :) ;) And im happt to hear your tams had a baby, but im not so happy to hear about you only having one little baby tama. What are you naming the little one? Is it a boy or a girl?

I think they have to be the same age...and boy ang girl...lol....Goiod luck, i hope tehy can mate soon.

I think they have to be the same age
Don't think that's the case. My 7 yr old tama mated with a 5 yr old tama... they had twins. Hehe. :p

It's unfair with the boy girl thing though. :hitodetchi: I seem to have nothing but boys of late, I like my tamas to have offspring together. But I can't! How awkward of them! :D

Lol. My tams usually have girls.... lol. Thats interesting, i thought they had to be the same age...cool!Thanks for sharing that, Skullyrox. :D :D :D :p :angry: :angry: I hope i get the little bear with the crown, this time! :)

If they are boy and girl, both either 5-10 yrs., or both 11+ yrs., they should breed if they have 4 hearts. If they still won't breed, try using the love potion on one or both of them.

:) :D :D :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry:

My tams usually have girls.... lol.
WOOO I had a girl!! Well, no I didn't... my little tama did. :ph34r:

I have a boy and a girl now, called Lilo and Stych (cause Stitch obviously won't fit). Aww, a girlie... that's my next generation sorted. :lol:

I wonder why I rarely have girls? Hmm, I think since having my tamas, I've had about 3 girls to god knows how many boys! Don't get me wrong, boys rock, but I like my two tamas to have babies together! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back