Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfan2002

Reaction score
I have gone through like two batteries already. Is there something wrong with my tamagotchi?

:D

Really????!!!!!! I have my tama's running for almost two months now and I have no signes of empty batteries.

How do you see when te batterie is empty? And does you tama die afterwards? Do you have to start all over again?

:D

do you have the connexion? I heard the batteries in the UK version last longer than those in the US version. And it also depends on how much you connect with other tamagotchis. The infrared communication is what makes them die fast. And you'll know when the battery is dead, there will be a battery on the screen with a big x going through it. Also, just 'cuz the battery dies doesn't mean your tama is lost. After you put the new battery in, push the middle button and you will be prompted to either download or restart. If you download you will get the last tama you had in the condition you left it in.

yeah... i went through BOTH the original battery and the extra battery (that was included in the tama box) in 2 weeks... plus, i've never connected.

i've bought a battery at the store (energizer) and its been 3 weeks and it seems to be doing well.

Your pet doesn't die when the batteries die. When you put the batteries in just hit download and then your pet comes back.

How long do the batteries last in tamagotchi connection? (aproximetly) :unsure:

Well I heard the first batch (the ones that came with the extra battery) lasted anywhere from a few days to a couple of months, but on average... 2 weeks. Not sure about the second batch (the one without the extra battery). I've had mine for... 12 days and it's still going. Of course I haven't done any connecting... still not sure how that would use up more batteries.

I have had mine for a month or so and none of my batteries have died. But I heard they come with demo batteries..is this true..this could be one reason why they are dying???

maybe....

maybe BANDAI America, puts in no so high cuality batteries on the tama´s to save up some money :D .... at least for them, cuz it makes us have to buy more! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back