wierd tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erin1316

Reaction score
my friends at school always get good caracters like: ;) :) :pochitchi: :lol: and i always get ducks no matter what and i droped my tama and it never loses any hearts... :eek:

Hey,

People might not have seen your message yet, you're not being ignored. :lol:

I tend to get good characters. Just play with them loads, clean up after them quickly, etc. I think the more you give them attention, the better tamagotchis you have.

A girl in work doesn't care for hers at all, she is forever getting really bad and ugly characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]HELLO!!!!![/SIZE]      :lol:
Hey come on! You're not leaving much time between posts. Is there really any need to shout?

It's trial and error which tamagotchi you get. Somewhere online there is a guide that tells you how best to go about getting your desired tamagotchi. How long to neglect etc. I don't remember the link, but I found it by using google.

Lets see....... To get good characters you have to try to catch all the emptying hearts as fast as you can, clean up messes as fast as you can, and keep constant watch over your tama! Praise it when its sad, and punish it when its naughty. :lol: Yeah and SkullyRox is right, maybe other people aren't interested in your post or have not spotted it yet, so there is no need to yell.

maybe other people aren't interested in your post
I don't think it's as drastic as that!

But just try to remember time differences (for instance as I type this, it's 0121am), people may be away from their pc, etc.

Or like me, I refreshed page and saw your post. New posts are easily missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back