buried treasure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gorozutchi

Reaction score
i bought my tama a shovel and it dug a hole and found 1000points then i bought another and it found a snake thing

really!!

i normally get 800p maximum with a shovel :)

You get different things when you buy the shovel.

Sometimes you dig up points and sometimes snakes - it's a matter of luck! Same as the pot plant - sometimes you get points, sometimes your Tama gets a scare...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i bought my tama a shovel and it dug a hole and found 1000points then i bought another and it found a snake thing
I've used the shovel eight times. Twice I got a slice of cake, and SIX TIMES the snake popped up. I never used the shovel again. Don't need it now, as I've already got 9,999 points.

:puroperatchi: :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

1000 points!!!!! dats amaizin!!! da highest i got wit a shovel has been 300

how kan it b??

i usually buy potplants an shovels but i think im bad luck so i get my bro or sis 2 do it an sumtimez i get good luck

<_< :furawatchi:

1000 points!!!!! dats amaizin!!! da highest i got wit a shovel has been 300how kan it b??

i usually buy potplants an shovels but i think im bad luck so i get my bro or sis 2 do it an sumtimez i get good luck
The last time I bought my tama a pot-plant, the plant grew a head that snapped at my tama. I think it scared my tama so bad, he took a poo right after that! OMG!!! You might say it scared the poo out of him! LOL!!!

:furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :ph34r: :lol: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back