Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooet

Reaction score
i typed the luv potion code b,c,b,a,c,a,b,a

and got a bunch of flowers

please reply

:) ;) :) :D :huh:

What?? Um, it may have been the costume. Are you sure it was a bunch of flowers??

What?? Um, it may have been the costume. Are you sure it was a bunch of flowers??
yep

i went on items and it said flowers.

I just put that code in and it gave me the love potion. :) That's weird, hold on, lemme try it on my other V2s..

Flowers? Are you sure? Can you take a picture, I wanna see! Or maybe its a glitch...
It's gotta be a glitch. I've put that code into three conneCTion v2's, and got the love potion on all three. Never heard of flowers from using that code. Maybe it's a rare thing only a few tamas have?

:puroperatchi: :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

It's gotta be a glitch. I've put that code into three conneCTion v2's, and got the love potion on all three. Never heard of flowers from using that code. Maybe it's a rare thing only a few tamas have?
:huh: :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: :lol: :p
Nope i swear

no way! did it give you anything else?! Cuz I'll try my tama right now to see what happens. :D :D wait sec, i can't!!! I forgot it was asleep!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooo eager to try it out!!! But if I waste it, i'll have to buy a new love potion at the shop 4 3000 gotchi points.

what should i do? :wacko: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
no way! did it give you anything else?! Cuz I'll try my tama right now to see what happens. B) :pochitchi: wait sec, i can't!!! I forgot it was asleep!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooo eager to try it out!!! But if I waste it, i'll have to buy a new love potion at the shop 4 3000 gotchi points.what should i do?
If the code gives you the love potion, don't use it, because it's a one-use item. I have no idea if flowers are a one-use item or not.

B) B) B) B) B) B) :D B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back