OMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooet

Reaction score
my ringotchi transformed to a matchmaker he missed out on being an adult

What????? Is it a Connexion or connection? Are you sure it's an oldie or is it just an adult you don't recognize?

How old does it say it is? If it's 8-11 It should be old. I had a Furawatchi :wacko: And it turned into a "matchmaker" when it turned 10.

Why do you post all these strange tales Fooet?

look at all the posts you have made;

in the last TWO days alone your Tama has:

1.Missed out Adult hood and evolved from Ringotchi to Matchmaker

2.Got a Dress in stock in the shop

3.Danced with its Bump partner instead of pushing

4. Given you a pot plant instead of the whole cake

5. Refused to mate with the love potion and broken a Tamas heart

6. Given you a secret character when your battery was low

7. Received Two Trumpets at the same time as presents

8.Given you Flowers instead of the love potion when you typed in the code

and the list goes on....all in two days - phew, what a busy Tamagotchi you have....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hmmm.....I'm a little suspicious about this one Fooet...But, maybe your Tama was already an adult but you thought that it was a Teen.

~tamabebe7~

Last edited by a moderator:
I want ONE how did you get him?Blep@$$@#$$%&***(_-?<:"{}]][[{}{}{}{}{}{}bad words!

what exactly does it look like? Did you see the coments from tamamum? My goodness! and... how did you get the charactors names? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ tell me!!!!!!!!! I'm dying here!!! Was it on a tamaV.2?!!!!! :D :D :wacko: :angry: :blink: :( :eek: :D :lol:

you get the names of of tamagotchi .com and rivvens tamadex

I don't know...but I think Fooet has been telling tall tales. I mean, look at what tamamum said! There's No way that Fooet's tama could have done that all! :D

I don't know...but I think Fooet has been telling tall tales. I mean, look at what tamamum said! There's No way that Fooet's tama could have done that all! :marumimitchi:
He could have a few tamagotchis though... And there are parts of the Tamagotchi that go wrong....... :chohimetchi:

Why do you post all these strange tales Fooet?
look at all the posts you have made;

in the last TWO days alone your Tama has:

1.Missed out Adult hood and evolved from Ringotchi to Matchmaker

2.Got a Dress in stock in the shop

3.Danced with its Bump partner instead of pushing

4. Given you a pot plant instead of the whole cake

5. Refused to mate with the love potion and broken a Tamas heart

6. Given you a secret character when your battery was low

7. Received Two Trumpets at the same time as presents

8.Given you Flowers instead of the love potion when you typed in the code

and the list goes on....all in two days - phew, what a busy Tamagotchi you have....

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Uh-huh. You have to chose what you want to believe. Personally, I don't believe it.

Fooet has quite an imagination, I'll give her that. :marumimitchi:

Uh-huh. You have to chose what you want to believe. Personally, I don't believe it.Fooet has quite an imagination, I'll give her that. :marumimitchi:
*ryta.k2 speaking here at alison101's house* Mothra u have a point abat fooet having an animation and tamamum has a good point as well! coughithinkfooetwantsmorepostscough* this isnt good enough i think it will have to stop!

*alison101 speaking* omg fooet you keep making things up . you are definately spamming all the time and its getting on my nerves . i know u want more posts but no need to spam constantly . thats just is stupid now .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back