Debug?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What version of tama do you have? I can tell you exactly how to debug a conneCTion v2, but I'm not sure about other versions.
:huh: :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: :lol: :p
a ver 2

o really? i thought u could only debug v.1's! i do'nt have a v.2 so ya does anyone know how to? or if its possible?

Here's how you debug a conneCTion v2. Look at the back of your tama. Remove the screw and the piece it holds. You will see four smaller screws. Remove them, then carefully pull the two halves of your tama apart. At the lower left of the battery area, you should see two small half-circles with the word "DEBUG" above them. Take a pencil and rub the point on the two half-circles, is ok to rub between them (I rubbed mine about 20 times). DO NOT rub the pencil anywhere else, as that could mess up your tama. Carefully put the twohalves of your tama back together, and put in the four small screws (don't forget the battery!). If you hear a beep and see an egg, don't worry. Press button C, and choose "DOWNLOAD". This means you won't lose anything that was on your tama. Make sure you put the other piece on and screw it in. That's it.

I've read that you can choose any character you want after debugging, but I've never tried it. I just use the hyperspeed. To use hyperspeed, press button C. If your tama needs anything (wants your attention, needs to poo, etc.), hyperspeed will stop and you can take care of your tama's need. Keep an eye on your tama's Happy and Hungry hearts, as they go down pretty fast while doing this (ESPECIALLY a baby!). Using hyperspeed also speeds up your tama's growth, so you can possibly raise one or more generations in one day.

An amusing effect of hyperspeed is that when a baby tama takes a poo, putting it into hyperspeed will make the poo disappear without you having to clean it up!

Hope this helps, and enjoy!

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: :unsure: :wacko: :angry: :blink: :( :eek:

Here's how you debug a conneCTion v2. Look at the back of your tama. Remove the screw and the piece it holds. You will see four smaller screws. Remove them, then carefully pull the two halves of your tama apart. At the lower left of the battery area, you should see two small half-circles with the word "DEBUG" above them. Take a pencil and rub the point on the two half-circles, is ok to rub between them (I rubbed mine about 20 times). DO NOT rub the pencil anywhere else, as that could mess up your tama. Carefully put the twohalves of your tama back together, and put in the four small screws (don't forget the battery!). If you hear a beep and see an egg, don't worry. Press button C, and choose "DOWNLOAD". This means you won't lose anything that was on your tama. Make sure you put the other piece on and screw it in. That's it.
I've read that you can choose any character you want after debugging, but I've never tried it. I just use the hyperspeed. To use hyperspeed, press button C. If your tama needs anything (wants your attention, needs to poo, etc.), hyperspeed will stop and you can take care of your tama's need. Keep an eye on your tama's Happy and Hungry hearts, as they go down pretty fast while doing this (ESPECIALLY a baby!). Using hyperspeed also speeds up your tama's growth, so you can possibly raise one or more generations in one day.

An amusing effect of hyperspeed is that when a baby tama takes a poo, putting it into hyperspeed will make the poo disappear without you having to clean it up!

Hope this helps, and enjoy!

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: :unsure: :wacko: :angry: :blink: :( :eek:
cool thanks

de-bug is very risky don't do it!!
If the instructions above are followed, there should be no problem. Yes, you must be very careful about doing it, but it DOES work. I debugged my conneCTion v2 two weeks ago, and have had NO problems at all.

:pochitchi: B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

You could debug the new Tamagotchis? What characters can you get if you could?
I read somewhere on this site that you can choose any character you want, by pressing a certain button, then scrolling through them until you see one you like. I've never tried it though, because I think you must hatch a new egg to try, and I'm not going to risk losing my gen. 22, 9,999 points, and all the items I have (32 items and 23 treats). It may be possible, I just don't know. See my earlier post for instructions on how to debug a conneCTion v2 if you want to try it.

:D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :( :lol: B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back