Matchmaker code

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Reaction score
Does anyone know the matchmaker code

all you have to do is go to your friends list select a friend and punch in ACAC BBAC AND THE MATCHMAKER WILL COME!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the matchmaker code?
There is NO matchmaker code. The only way to see the matchmaker is to get your tama to about 7 tama-years old, then the matchmaker will show up at about 10:30 am, 3 pm, and 7 pm (at least that's when she showed up on my tama). If you don't like the partner she brings, say "no" to love, then change the time to one minute before she showed up. You can keep doing this until you see the partner you want for your tama.

:puroperatchi: :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

all you have to do is go to your friends list select a friend and punch in ACAC BBAC AND THE MATCHMAKER WILL COME!!!
You sir - are an idiot!

lol

Ok, for a start, you can't type in a code or anything accept when you make the shopkeeper look surprised and then type it in, and secondly, even when you do that, nothing happens.

Okay, I have to say that you're lying. There is no place to put that code, first of all, and second of all the matchmaker doesn't come. Try not to post lies, please! :D

y u little i tried that code didnt work how could u do dat u cant tell i lie 2 all these tamagotchi fans u r totaly not funny or a tamagotchie fan u just u just lie 2 tamagotchi lovers

ur mean u cant lie 2 us

[SIZE=14pt]it didnt work. i aint gonna blame u, case u got it off some1 else. if so, theyve got a big imagination. 2 be blunt, it didntwork and wont work 4 any1. im sick and tired of sayin this...[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]THERE ARE FIVE CODES ONLY AND THERE WILL ONLY EVER BE 5 CODES!!!!!! GRRRRR..... B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) [/SIZE]

Please go to the Hitodetchi B) and Mametchi B) Adoption Centre 2 adopt a tama now!! Theyve expierienced tragedies u cant even imagine.

O just to let u know I tried it with a teenager and adult. B) B)

thats not funny, thats mean u made tamagotchi lover~~~~~~ sad and anoyed :D B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back