Sign in to follow this  
jappyx

Sexist

My tama always gets girls when i have a new generation! (im up to my 9th) I think i have had a boy 1 mabey 2 times! I would like to get a boy for a chance:

So does anyone keep getting this wierd reaccuring patturn of gender??

Aren't these things completly 50/50 chance, and like a coin flip where one flip doesn't affect the outcome of another flip??? You could have just been very lucky, I always wanted a girl, but all I get is boys. Oh well, my friends all have girls, so I'm pretty unique^_^

Well, I have had a similar experience. My first Tama, Odet, was a girl, she had a girl, Emale, and then Emale had a girl, Oddra! During this time I bought 2 more tamagotchis, actually this was before Oddra was born. They were both girls! The day I bought the second new girl, Piaa, my mom felt great sympathy for me as I now believed that females could only have baby girls and went and bought another one that she would "own". So, guess what! That Tama turned out to be a boy!!! My first boy! And then both Grasy and Oddra had boys! So there is still hope for you! Good luck!

Yeah, I was having that problem, too. The first two tama I bought were girls. Then when I used Mrs. Busybody, I got a girl and a boy! Then when the boy and girl mated, they had two more girls. Then, with the third tama I bought, it came out as a girl as well. But in that case, I decided to do a bad thing, and reset the game to see if I could start over with a boy. And it worked! But I feel bad now...:o

I was tempted to reset as well...but I am glad I didn't, Piaa has become such a joy! Sorry you feel bad :o Hope you enjoy that little boy though!

wait, so when ur tama's mate can the offspring be different genders. . .or r they always the same?

:ph34r:

Well what I have expierenced is that al my girls have had boys for offsrpring and than the boys had girls. When my two connexions mated. I got two boys so I thought that boys only get girls and girls only get boys. I was convinced that the boys I have now were only able to get girls so I was never able to mate with my two connexions anymore. But I understand that my experience is just a coincedence. Its just faith that decides what gender you get.

pfew thats a relief.

:D

i think my pink connextion is sexist too. lol. Since i started it up, first i got a girl, (hope)and then hope had a baby and it was a girl too, (currently)....i swear, its sexist! haha.....another ironic thing is last generation i had THREE girls and one boy, now its THREE boys and ONE girl. ha, go figure!

I've never gotten a boy after 1st gen. :ph34r: :wacko: :(

I've never gotten a boy after 1st gen. :ph34r: :wacko: :(

Uh oh, I hope that doesn't happen to me. My first gen Tama was a boy and now I have a girl. *stares at Sera* You're going to give me a baby boy riiiight?

I kept getting boys, my mum was worried and wanted to return it, and what happens? The Matchmaker comes and I have a girl baby!!!

That's pretty weird jappyx.... But using the word "sexist" is an odd word for me...

I think my tama is sexist asewll.. I keep getting bots. (Im up to my 6th)

//haze

It is 50/50 chance right? Here's a cool little project that gives some insight into probablility.

Make a 20 x 20 grid on graph paper, and going across each row, flip a coin and color one color for heads, another color for tails. You are much more likely to find clumps of colors together rather than a regular pattern. (Looks real pretty, too, especially if you pick light blue and purple.)

The lesson: You are more likely to have irregular clumps of the same gender rather than having a boy-girl-boy-girl pattern.

U hit A for a girl and B for a boy!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Poohz was a boy and he had a girl Chloe:gozarutchi:, and she had a boy (Bupu). I wasn't able to continue tho:(. People keep saying they only get boys or they only get girls. I guess i'm special! :furawatchi: