Growing Faster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a tama-baby you can keep it on the name screen for a couple of days you will have a aged baby. One time i had a ten year old baby! :furawatchi: tamas i've had :furawatchi: , :furawatchi: :) :furawatchi: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a way to make your tamagotchi grow faster. But it's a glitch. YOU MUST DEBUG.

Here's a link step by step to teach u how to debug.

[SIZE=14pt]WARNING[/SIZE] Debug at your own risk, it can permantly mess up your tamagotchi.

How to Debug

no your rong loky458 just tace extremly good care of it.I nobecause it happend to me it grew 2 times in 1 day.

Yes, mine also grew two times in one day, but however you cannot speed up the process unless you debug CAREFULLY :) like Locky458 said.

Yeh, i understand what yall said. But maybe your tamagotchi was a baby or child. Becasue you have a baby in 1-2 hours and you have a child for 24 hours.

:mametchi: Thanks Everybody.

The only way to get your tamagotchi to grow faster is to Debug your tamagotchi. If you are in the regular game mode then you'll just have to wait until it's time for the tamagotchi to evolve again. If you want to debug, do it at your own risk and check out the link that Locky458 provided. Debugging can ruin your tamagotchi only if you don't do it right. It will automatically reset your tamagotchi. Those are really the only two risks of debugging.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back