Tamagotchi Simulator?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I see you're new...this is your first post. Don't you wanna post an introduction in the Introductions forum? ;)

Anyway, I don't know what happened to the site and I don't know if it will ever be back, so I made the simulator available on my tama website :eek: If you would like to download it click on the link in my signature below (Tama Obession) :D

Thanx poorcookie but I already have the simulator I was just wondering where I could find the Tamagotchi Gen 2 Plugin ^^

Thanx poorcookie but I already have the simulator I was just wondering where I could find the Tamagotchi Gen 2 Plugin ^^
Sowwie! I don't have the plugin either. I doubt anyone will know where to get it )=

Don't worry poorcookie, I'll just buy a tamagotchi connection or something? their like $15 or something here.

Anyway thanks ^^

Cool. I got mine off of Ebay, lol. I think it was 9 dollars plus like three dollar shipping. (My brother actually bought it for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back