Beeping?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noname4444

Reaction score
If you hold the back of your tamagotchi up to your ear, you'll hear a beeping noise that beeps every half second. Um.... does anyone know why it does that? Does it have a purpose or is it just tappin out a beat to the internal clock. Doesn't it waste battery power to cause the beeping noise? Is it really that important? :D

Dudarini i think your hearings gone mental ;)

Just kidding

I wouldnt have a clue why it does that?

Hnmm mine beeps too. I wonder if the original ones beeped as well.

I think it might mean something about the batteries. Maybe there getting low?

i know! i get that too... very strange. im baffled. it still makes that weird sound even when i change the batteries...

a bomb? ooh... maybe saddam did have WMD and he shipped them out to bandai for the parts to be broken down and distributed throughout america in the form of...DUNNduNndUNN! TAMAGOTCHIS! the infrared is sending out signals to satellites and... and-- nvm.

lol yeah it's almost 3am and im losing my mind.

Fun fact: I think that only the American ones do this. My foreign tama (UK? English language Asian? The world may never know...) doesn't do this.

Also, I think the sound has to be on for you to hear it at all.

Don't know about the Plus and Connexion versions, but my Connection still beeps even when the sound is off.

my two american ones beep and my tama plus and connextion ones do not. Its supposedly cause the us version has worse batteries (mine has been going for five weeks and going)

haha what if the beeping was, a tiny secret camera the government was secretly using to watch what we're doing at all times, or committing crimes? hehe...man, if osama bin laden had a tama he'd be caught! lol.....sorry i am trying to picture a psycho playing w/a tama in his cave. lol.

:D :D :blink: mine and my 2 sisters all beep

we thought it was normal.

ours are all U.K versions :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back